We all know how frustrating it can be to forget a password. We rely on them for almost everything. Unfortunately, if your password hint doesn't help you, we can't recover your password.
Luckily, there are a few ways you can go about resetting your password:
- Request a Password Reset
- If you are trying to make an order from a caterer's website, you should submit your request to the Catering Manager for that site.
- If you are a catering manager, or simply need the password reset urgently, your should submit your request to Area101's support team here (additional contact info below).
- Once you have sent your request, wait for a response with a message like "We have reset your password to..."
- After receiving a confirmation, navigate to the website you were trying to login to previously.
- Once there, press and hold the Ctrl key and press the F5 key to completely refresh the page.
- After refreshing, try to log in with the new password that has been provided.
- Reset Password (Optional)
- After logging in, you have the option to reset your password to one of your own choosing.
- Please Note: The new password should include both alphabet characters and numbers, be at least 8 characters long and should not include the use of special characters (such as !@#$%^). Many sites will, also, not allow you to use the past 3 previously used passwords.
If you still have trouble logging into your account after going through these steps, please contact our Support Team at the email address or phone number below.
Back to Customers - FOH - Visitors